Monday, December 20, 2010

First Post!!!

Well here it goes....my very first post. I am officially a blogger. Isn't it the thing to do in this day and age? Recycle, wear sunscreen, get an iphone and blog. Check, check, check and check. I have chosen to write about my never ending battle to find balance in my life. I will never fancy myself an expert but know this to be a VERY common struggle for many and after several years of juggling my own life, I hope to create a place for sharing and knowledge and well, other fun things. I have two young children, a wonderful husband, a house, a dog, a shopping addiction, a career and many personal interests. I will endeavor to share my insights with you and welcome any comments you may have. Here goes nothing! Stay tuned for my next blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment