Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Parisian Style Files

I fell upon these beautiful Paris apartments during one of my day dreaming sessions. The Parisians have this ability to make everything look incredible in the most simple, understated way. These are a true feast for the eyes and I could only dream to create a house one day with much of the same Parisian flair...or I could just win the lottery and buy one of these!

Enjoy breakfast on the balcony with Eiffel Tower views
Hello? Imagine looking out at this view as you sip your morning coffee.
Enjoy breakfast on the balcony with Eiffel Tower views
I love these tall windows which seem to be in every room.

Clairette
I am in love with gold mirrors right now, there are gorgeous gold mirrors in so many of these apartments. The frames are adorned with the most exquisite detail. The light cream/white palate throughout the room juxtaposes so nicely with the warm wood floor and blue chairs.
Clairette
Check out the detail in the iron railing on the veranda. C'est si beau!
Fronsac
FronsacFronsac
Mâcon
I think this is my favorite contemporary take on Parisian Home Decor. The architectural detail alone is stunning. I love the color palate of varying shades of mauve and that chandelier is TO DIE FOR!!!
Mâcon
Mâcon
More glamour. Check out the detail in those floors.

Mâcon
VouvrayVouvray
I am drawn to the sharp contrasts of gold, black and white in these rooms.


No comments:

Post a Comment